- 1 tablespoon high heat cooking oil
- 4 red potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 4 mini bell peppers, diced
- ½ small sweet onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 small zucchini, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups roughly chopped kale
- 1 medium tomato, chopped into bite sized pieces
- fresh herbs on hand (basil, parsley, rosemary)
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in a large cast iron or oven-safe nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and sauté until tender. Add the bell pepper, onion, and salt, and sauté until tender. Add the zucchini, kale, and fresh herbs, and cook covered until wilted.
- Whisk the eggs, Parmesan, and pepper in a medium bowl and pour into the skillet over vegetables. Sprinkle with green onions and goat cheese.
- Bake until the eggs are almost set, about 8 minutes. Turn the oven on to broil on high and broil until the top is set and light golden-brown, about 2 minutes more. Let cool before slicing and serving.