We’ve got a SUPER easy casserole recipe for you to check out—let us know what you think!
Easy Zucchini Casserole
Adapted from Melody, The Very Last Bite
- 3 large zucchini squash
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup of French fried onions
- 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup of shredded Pepperjack cheese
- 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- 3/4 cup milk
- Finely chopped oven-roasted garlic to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel the skin off of your zucchini squash.
- Slicing the zucchini squash into VERY thin round slices, (you should almost be able to see through them)
- In a large bowl, mix together your milk, crushed French onions, Cream of Mushroom soup, pepper, and garlic.
- Add your cheese and sliced zuchinni to the bowl of mixed ingredients and mix them together until everything is coated.
- Grease an oven-safe, square glass dish and pour your mixture into the dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- While the dish baking, combine panko and dried parsley in a bowl.
- After 25 minutes, remove the dish from oven and cover with panko mixture.
- Bake five or ten more minutes or until panko starts to brown.
Cooking Time: 35 min
Stay organically connected!
John, Tom & Reece
Pacific Coast Harvest
“We Buy Local First”