We’re all heading into a ‘busy-yet-fun’ time of year, with graduations, Father’s Day and all sorts of festivities!
Are you hosting any social gatherings this weekend or next?
We’ve discovered a summer cocktail that is a true crowd-pleaser. You’ve gotta check it out.
“Peaches for Me” Cocktail
Adapted from Serious Eats
- 6 peach slices (approximately half of a medium peach)
- 3 cherries, stemmed and pitted
- 1 ½ oz. of white rum
- ½ ounce of freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ ounce of Demerara syrup*
- Peach slice for garnish
(*In a sauce pan, mix a small amount of Demerara sugar with water on medium heat until the sugar dissolves and then let it cool.)
- Muddle the cherries and peach slices in a cocktail shaker until the juices have completely been released from the fruit.
- Add the rum, lime juice and Demerara syrup.
- Fill the shaker with ice
- Shake for 15 seconds
- Strain the cocktail into a glass. For best results, use both the cocktail strainer and a fine mesh strainer.
- Use the peach slice for garnish
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Stay organically connected!
John, Tom & Reece
Pacific Coast Harvest
“We Buy Local First”