- 2 cups brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 bunch green beans, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1-2 bunches kale, destemmed and roughly chopped
- juice of half lemon
- small bunch of mint, chopped
- 3 oz feta cheese
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, and dried oregano to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange vegetables in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with high heat cooking oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender when pierced with fork.
- Meanwhile, mix kale in a large bowl with lemon juice.
- Add cooked vegetables to kale. Add mint and feta cheese and drizzle with olive oil. Finish with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.