- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp cold, unsalted butter, cubed
- 3 oz cold, plain goat cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp cold heavy cream
- 4-5 donut peaches, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cold butter, cut into thin slivers
- 1 tbsp coarse sugar
- In bowl of food processor, combine flour, sugar and salt. Pulse until well blended. Pulse in butter and goat cheese until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Pulse in cream until the dough begins to clump. Press the dough into a flat disc, wrap and refrigerate until firm; at least one hour and up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a floured surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch round (approx). Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Fill the center with the peaches and drizzle with honey and dot with butter. Fold up sides, over peaches, pleating them as you work around the crust, leaving fruit uncovered in the center. Sprinkle pastry with sugar.
- Bake in the bottom third of oven until the pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbling, about 25 to 35 minutes. Serve warm the day that it is made.