- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 bunch baby turnips, stems removed to be used later and turnips quartered into wedges
- kosher salt to taste
- sea salt flakes
- chives, roughly chopped
- Whisk water, honey, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet of med-high heat. Add turnips and season with salt. Stir occasionally and cook until turnips begin to brown.
- Add vinegar mixture and turnip stems. Cook until turnips are tender and crisp on the edges.
- Finish with sea salt and fresh chives.