What do Green Tea, Kiwi and Mango all have in common?
They are ALL a part of this super delicious, super healthy SMOOTHIE recipe!
All joking aside, try out this awesome recipe, and let us know what you think.
Impress family and friends with this colorful smoothie by pureeing mango, kiwi fruit and spinach, with yogurt and honey, and spooning it into glasses in two, beautiful layers.
- 21/2 cups mango (frozen diced)
- 3/4 cup fat free yogurt (vanilla, divided)
- 1/4 cup honey (divided)
- 2 tbsps water
- 1/2 tsp lime rind (grated)
- 3 kiwifruit (ripe, peeled and quartered)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach (packed)
- 2 tbsps bottled green tea
- kiwifruit (slices, optional)
1. Place mango, 1/2 cup yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons water, and lime rind in a blender; process until smooth, stirring occasionally. Divide mango mixture into each of 4 serving glasses; place glasses in freezer.
2. Rinse blender container. Place 1/4 cup yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, kiwifruit, and next 3 ingredients in blender; process until smooth, stirring occasionally. Gently spoon green tea-kiwi mixture onto mango mixture in reserved glasses, working carefully around inside of each glass to create a clean horizontal line. Garnish with kiwifruit slices, and stir to combine flavors, if desired. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe credit: Cooking Light Fresh, 2009
Stay organically connected!
John, Tom & Reece
Pacific Coast Harvest
“We Buy Local First”