- 3 medium beets, thinly sliced with mandoline or knife
- 1 bunch of kale, stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons high heat oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Toss beets with 1 tablespoon oil, and repeat with kale.
- Lay beets flatten a single-layer on a sheet pan (baking multiple batches if necessary). Repeat for kale on a separate pan.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes until chips are crispy. Beets and kale pans may bake side-by-side, but one may finish before the other. Keep and eye on the oven!
- Remove from oven and top with sea salt.