- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, cored and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 bell pepper, cored and sliced into matchsticks
- 3 green onion, chopped
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated or minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar (sub honey)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in food processor or shake vigorously in a jar with a lid.
- Dress salad and serve immediately.