It’s on almost every brunch menu.
It was supposedly invented at Harry’s New York Bar in Paris, in the 1920’s… although the history of this popular cocktail has not officially been settled.
Yes, we’re talking about the beloved Bloody Mary.
Of course, you don’t have to leave your home to enjoy this splendid breakfast-of-a-beverage.
Here’s a mouth-watering Bloody Mary recipe; let us know what you think!
Bloody Mary Recipe
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Celery salt
- Ground pepper
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Horseradish to taste (optional)
- Celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
- Lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
- Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Stir well. If you feel like trying a fun mixing technique, try rolling this one.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with a lemon or lime and celery or pickle
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
We credit this recipe to Colleen Graham.
Stay organically connected!
John, Tom & Reece
Pacific Coast Harvest
“We Buy Local First”