Who doesn’t love adding a bunch of yumminess into a slow cooker, letting it work its magic all day and coming home to an aromatic, mouth-watering dinner??
Today, we are featuring a delicious Slow Cooker Vegetable Chili, and we credit this recipe to Corwynn Darkholme.
“This is a very zesty and hearty chili recipe loaded with vegetables. Garnish with sour cream and cheese, if desired, and serve with herb toast.” ~Corwynn
For 6 servings
- 1 (28 oz.) can whole peeled tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbonzo beans, drained
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a slow cooker, combine the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, zucchini, onion, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, green pepper, chili powder, green chile peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and salt.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours OR on high for 3 to 4 hours.
PREP: 20 minutes
COOK: Up to 8 hours